Friday, September 29, 2017 2:57 PM
Week 7: September 25 - September 29
- Day 2 (Tuesday for E-Period Section and Wednesday for F Period)
- Email me your MathOps program file.
- Go over how to make Flow Charts for If and If-Else Statments using the following web pages:
- Complete the If and If-Else Flow Chart Practice Sheet. You may work with your neighbor on this.
- Check the If and If-Else Flow Chart Practice Sheet Solution.
- Complete the Chapter 4 Sections 2 - 3 Flow Chart Worksheet (19pts) and turn in. It is Independent, but you can refer to your practice sheet and online information.
- Go over the IfElseOps programming assignment. This program should be completed INDEPENDENTLY. Here are sample runs of the program.
- Day 3 (Wednesday for E-Period Section and Thursday for F Period)
- Friday, September 30th
- Go over the IfElseOps program file. (F Period only)
- Go over the Extended If Flow Chart Worksheet.
- Email me your ExtendedIfOps program files for grading.
- Go over the ExtendedIfOps programs.
- Go over and begin completing the Chapter 4 Study Guide. Things you may need to refer to:
- Complete the Chapter 4 Study Guide by the first of class Monday.
Back to Top