Friday, February 16, 2018 11:36 AM
Week 24: February 12 - February 16
- Monday, February 12th
- Review parts of BBallTeamDriver code.
- Go over the Chapter 10 Study Guide Key.
- Hands on Two-D Array activity with Tinker Toys!
- Review the following in preparation for the Chapter 10 Test next class:
- Chapter 10 Test Breakdown (118pts):
- 7 Multiple Choice Questions
- 6 Short Answer Questions
- 2 One Line Coding Questions
- 1 coding segment where you write code to declare an array and then finish a few lines of code in a loop.
- 4 Coding Questions where you write an entire method that processes an array in some manner.
- Day 2 (Tuesday for E-Period Section and Wednesday for F Period)
- Chapter 10 Test. (You get the entire period if you want it)
- Day 3 (Wednesday for E-Period Section and Thursday for F Period)
- Discuss Chapter 10 Section 12 about UML Diagrams from the Chapter 10 Online Lecture.
- Discuss the high points of Chapter 11 Sections 1 - 3.
- Discuss Chapter 10 Section 11 about removing & inserting in the middle of an array from the Chapter 10 Online Lecture
- Discuss Inserting and Removing Values of an Array at positions other than the end of the array.
- Complete the InsertAndRemove program together in class. (non-graded).
- Go over and begin work on the TwoDArrayWarmUp collaborative program (collaborative and non-graded program).
- Continue coding the TwoDArrayWarmUp program. We will finish it and go over it in our next class. Here is Sample Output of the TwoDArrayWarmUp Program. Here is what I would like you to finish before Friday:
- Declare and instantiate table1 on line 16
- Write the neseted loops beginning on line 22 to store random integers in the array.
- Write the method print2DArrayOfInts located after the main method.
- Call the print2DArrayOfInts method in the main so you can print out the values in table1.
- Write the method printMultiplesOfTen after the main method.
- Call the printMultiplesOfTen method so you can print the multiples of 10 in table1.
- Write the method storeMultiplesOfFive after the main method.
- Call the print2DArrayOfInts method so you can print the multiples of 5 in table1.
- See sample output by clicking the link above for the program.
Back to Top