AP Computer Science A Honor Code
It is a violation of Honor Code in this class to do any of the following:
* Work cooperatively with another student to complete a graded INDEPENDENT paper homework assignment, like a worksheet or study guide. (If you don’t understand something, then you should see me to review concepts or procedures before completing it.)
* Work cooperatively with another student to write the code for a graded INDEPENDENT programming assignment. (It is possible I may allow collaboration on some parts of a program but not on other parts.)
* Send the code by email or any other electronic transfer of a graded or non-graded INDEPENDENT programming project to another student for the purposes of sharing your work so they can read it, get ideas from it, or copy it for their own use. This includes sending a programming project file to anyone after you have completed AP Comp Sci, more specifically to someone who is taking AP Computer Science any year after you have completed it.
* Receive code for a graded or non-graded INDEPENDENT programming project from another student in AP Comp Sci or someone who has completed this course so that you can read it, get ideas from it, or copy it for your own use.
* Discuss or reveal to anyone in another section of the class the questions on a quiz or test that you have taken, but they have not taken. (Because there is usually more than one section of the class someone may not be absent from your section, but someone may be absent from another section.
I , _______________________ (print name) , agree to the above Honor Code Policy for AP Computer Science A and understand that adhering to it helps me to become a better programmer who can solve problems by myself without depending on other people.
Signed _______________________________ Date _________________________